Peripheral Review is:
Lauren Lavery – Editor
Chris Ling – Co-Editor
Names to be posted soon
All general and submission inquiries please send to: email@example.com
**With all submissions please format according to the submission guidelines. For general inquires please note your query in the subject line.
- Critical reviews of Vancouver/Toronto-area art exhibitions, performances (art, music, dance, theater) and events (650-3000 words max.) Must include title of the show, venue name and full names of artists.
- Artistic responses to art exhibitions and performances
- poems/creative writing
- drawings/sketches/collages/creative photography/digital media (GIFF, collage, etc.)
- recorded descriptions/soundscapes
- other: propose it to us!
- Short reviews of exhibitions/performances/events (200-350 words max.) Must include title of the show, venue name and full names of artists.
- any submission MUST include an image of the exhibition/performance/event for reference for the published piece, with photo credit (Artist Name, title of work/exhibition title, year. Photo/Image credit: name.)
- JPEG format, if possible submit high and low quality versions
- if no photo attached please insert link for appropriate source/website, etc.
- Also include your preferred social media handles, link to website, short bio (150 words max), and if you have previously submitted article/response anywhere else